Spring fever- I have it in a big way.
This week we planted two peach trees.
In three or four years we hope to be eating big, juicy,
Contender peaches.
I planted broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and lettuce in raised beds.
In my new tilled garden area, I planted peas,
Brussel sprouts and onions
By the end of the day, I was planting like this.
Gardening is hard work.
Tomorrow I will plant my potatoes. My personal
farmers almanac (Tara) says this is the time to do it.
I had a wonderful Saturday, working outside and
enjoying the spring weather. And, we had a surprise
visit from this sweet couple.
We love Glen and Leslie!!!
* Goal #43 - Expand my vegetable garden.
I'm very impressed! I'm always impressed!
ReplyDeleteVery good!...I still wonder who takes all the pictures of you in action. Subject matter is good and photography excellent. Outfit is activity appropriate.,
ReplyDelete~Bill
How do you look so good working in the dirt! How nice to see Leslie!!!! Your new garden area looks good what I can see but want a larger picture of the area tilled so we can see your garden area you work in. Also a picture of the fruit area. Just being pushing in a loving way! Ha Ha
ReplyDelete