Tuesday, March 22, 2011

72 Hour Kit - Week 3

For the past two weeks, I've been working on my 72 Hour Kit.
I have my bag to put my items in.





















I have food















and water
















and light sources.
















This week I am adding personal items.
















A towel, washcloth, toiletry items, toilet paper, ear plugs,
3 days of my medications, brush and feminine products, an
extra pair of glasses (it's an old prescription, but it might be better
than nothing)
I packaged it up like this for my kit.
















I also added a change of clothes.  Jeans, shirt, socks and undies
rolled up inside.
















Since we are moving into warm weather, this change of clothes
reflects those temperatures.  In 6 months, when I am changing  out
food, etc., I will add some warmer  things to my kit - like gloves and
hat.
Until next week.......


"Preparedness is being in control during out-of-control situations."

*Goal #18 - Work on monthly storage and preparedness goals.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well on your goal of being prepared.

    ReplyDelete