especially fond of three to five year olds.
This is my friend Kelly. We got to know each other
when she was two and I was her nursery leader at church.
Then I got to be her Sunbeam teacher ( 3 year old class) -
for two weeks, before my friend, Pam was called to be
her teacher. (Pam, did I ever tell you how lucky you
are to be the Sunbeam teacher? It's my favorite
calling in the church. Love those three year olds!)
There are some things that are just more fun to do
with a little one. Like playing with Polly Pockets.....
Or jumping on the trampoline.
Or peaking through the holes on the trampoline...
Petting horses.....
And chickens.....
Eating ice cream....
Picking apples......
And pumpkins......
Going to Halloween parties.......
Wow!! This girl is seriously fun to hang out with.
On Monday, she turned five!
She's a big girl now - big enough to zip her own jacket, go under
water at the pool and start school in the fall.
And to help with baby Spencer.
Happy Birthday Kelly!! I'm sure glad you are my friend.
I love you bunches.
Now, don't you just want to go find a little friend to play with?
Yes... I love little friends too. She is sooooooo cute!
ReplyDelete