Week 3 of Project Simplify
I finally got that closet cleaned out.
Looks better, doesn't it?
I also cleaned out my magazine basket and cleaned
off piles of paper from my desk.
This week's project is cleaning out and organizing
kids clothes and toys. You can learn more about
it here. I don't have kid's clothes around here
anymore nor do I have toys (unless you count my
husbands big boy toys). I decided I would go through
and organize our games, puzzles, etc. They are in a number
of places in the house, so the first thing I want to do is
decide a good location and put everything together.
And if you look closely you will notice that I found
someone's chocolate chip stash hidden away in the cabinet.
See the jar on the top shelf.
Who knows how long that has been there?
Hopefully, I'll get all this organized this week!
* Goal # 36 - Completely organize each room in my house.

When you get done with your house, will you come do mine?????
ReplyDelete