Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lost....

It appears that "Strawberry Love" is lost forever. Blogger
was down for a few days and even though they say most
of the removed posts have been restored, mine hasn't.
Darn it.  I really liked that post too - but I don't have it in
me to do it over.  Just know that I'm enjoying strawberries
right now - a lot!  And I have my fingers crossed that the
next time I open this blog,  it will be back.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it will show up on it's own... BUT, I do have a cached version of your Strawberry Love post still sitting in my feed reader. I can email it to you, pictures and all, if you want to re-post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny that would be awesome. I don't exactly know what you mean by cached version, but if you can walk me through how to do it, I would be so grateful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to send me your email address? mommysnark@gmail.com, and I'll try and explain what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes... does that happen often? I'm not familiar with blogging but would hate to lose all that work. Hope Jenny can help you get it back.

    ReplyDelete