Monday, May 16, 2011

Finlandia


Finlandia is a national song of Finland and was written by
Finnish composer, Jean Sibelius in 1899.  With different words,
it is also sung as a Christian Hymn - Be Still, My Soul.
This is one of my favorite hymns, so I was excited to learn how
to play it.  I've worked on it for over a month.  It was hard.
But I learned it and now I play it everyday!  Because, I can.
Try to ignore the fact that my piano is terribly out of tune.
I hope to get that remedied soon.


*Goal # 32 - Practice the Piano 15 minutes a day.

4 comments:

  1. I forgot -- my piano tuner is Keith Freeburg 697-0110. (And good job on that rhythm!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound great, Melissa! I'm impressed with your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job. So glad you posted it for us to enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete