Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Old North State

Old North State is leaving Colorado tomorrow for Wyoming.
They will be playing at NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership
School)  and a few other shows.  Dillon and Jantzen are both
NOLS Alumni, having spent a semester in Mexico a few years ago.
The school enjoys having them come and perform and they
are excited.  They like being on the road.
I was talking to Dillon today and he told me about this recording that
they played at their friend's home when they were in Wyoming
last fall.
I enjoyed watching it.  Maybe you will too.
It's one of my favorite songs.



That's my boys!!!  Love you and miss you.

5 comments:

  1. Melissa,

    Are they your boys ? Like sons ? Music is good.

    Bill Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Liss. I love them and miss them too. Hey, did Dillon get new glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Bill, they are my sons. #2 and #3.
    Sherri, Dillon has always had glasses, but he usually wears contacts. He does look good in glasses though, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I haven't heard them play in a long time. Loved the sound! Look forward to buying a CD sometime. Loved the band name!

    ReplyDelete