"Guess what? I heard there was going to be a party for
a special little girl who is turning one year old."
"What's that you say?" The party's for me?!!"
"Oh, my! I'm so excited!!"
"A party with cake and presents and all my friends."
"Have you ever seen such cute cupcakes? "
"And presents too! Thanks Aunt Virginia for helping me open
all my new things."
" This paper is so pretty. I think I like it more than the present."
"Aunt Virginia is so fun. She likes to play pat a cake with me."
" I don't really like my birthday cake. Everyone wants me to
eat it, but I'm just not a sugar girl! "
" I was glad when they finally took me out of my
chair and took that cake away!"
"I think it is time for a bath. I have pink frosting in my eyelashes."
"Thanks Mom and Dad for a great party."
" I'm all partied out. Naptime........"
I forgot how much fun birthday parties for little ones can be.
I had a blast taking pictures of this sweet little girl. She is
my great niece, Abigail.
This is my sister (also known as Grammie) and her two lovely
daughters with Abbie (who is the main attraction everywhere
she goes.) To say that we are all crazy about this little girl
would be an understatement. Our lives have all been blessed
in a big way since she was born a year ago. Jessica ( on the
right) is a great little mommy.
I also got to spend time with my dad and stepmom. He takes
great pictures, so I followed him around and got tips on how
to improve. We were both snapping shots like crazy. That
was really fun.
And of course, I always have fun with my sister.
We enjoyed a delicious lunch at Bravos before heading
back home. It was a great weekend!
* Goal #12 - Nurture relationships with extended family
Goal # 26 - Improve photography skills
Love your post! You captured her expressions well. It was fun.
ReplyDeleteI am behind on your blog...what a cute baby and party! Your sister is too young looking for a Grammie (for real?) Ya'll are both so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI thought I posted on this, but I guess I didnt! I am so glad you got to come to the party!! This entry is SO cute!!! Derik and love it!!
ReplyDelete