Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Little Trail

I couldn't resist going back to Pisgah this week.  65 degrees!
I only had a few hours in the afternoon so I hiked this little trail.
When I got to the end of the loop, I turned around and went back
the other way.   This is a great trail for families because it's short
and it has some fun features.

There was a group of young moms with a bunch of squealing
little girls in front of me.  Especially when they went
across this bouncing bridge.

It made me smile to see little ones out hiking.
Once they finished , it was very quiet on the
trail.   Since I was hiking solo, I  took the time
to stop,  sit in the sun and read.

Life is good.

* Goal # 1 - Take 50 hikes  ( this is #4)

1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the pretty weather.

    ReplyDelete