Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long Road Home

Look what I got yesterday.  
Yes!  The wait is over!
Old North State's first, full length CD.

I'm enjoying listening to it and 
so far my favorite tracks are 

Play with Fire
Lock that Door
 New Mexico is For Lovers
 New Love
Honey, We Could Make Some Heat
 Long Road Home


It is a long road home, but they are on their way.
Look at all those NC shows :)
  Can't wait to see them.

Old North State will be supporting their debut full length, Long Road Home on this tour. It consists of a string of Release shows leading up to the bands recording session in New Jersey with Ace Enders (I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business, A Million Different People, The Early November) in September.


TOUR DATES
7/1 - Santa Fe, NM - 2nd Street Brewery
7/6 - Dolores, CO - Dolores River Brewery
7/8 - Durango, CO - Dereailed Saloon*
7/15 - Mancos, CO - Mancos Valley Distillery****
7/15 - Cortez, CO - KSJD live interview
7/20 - Durango, CO - The 8th Avenue Tavern****
7/23 - Amarillo, TX - The 806
7/30 - Hendersonville, NC - Java Jango**
8/5 - Hendersonville, NC - Southern Appalachian Brewing*****
8/6- Sapphire, NC- Sapphire Mountain Brewing
8/12 - Sylva, NC - Soul Infusion
8/13 - Franklin, NC - The Rathskeller
8/17 - Brevard, NC - Jordon Street Cafe
8/20 - Fayetteville, NC - The Mash House Brewery
8/25 - Hendersonville, NC - The Blue Note***
8/26 - Greensboro, NC - The Green Bean
8/27 - Southern Pines, NC - The BellTree Tavern


Supporting artists on select dates of the tour include:
Amy Rude*
Robert Travis**
PRCVL***
Cascade Kinzie****
Trees Are Green/Dillon & Friends*****

Plus more to be announced!

Want to hear a little rambunctious bluegrass?
Come out to a show (they are fun to watch live),
or buy a CD or do both!!!
I know a couple of young men who would
really appreciate it.  

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'll be in town the 5th of August, how can I get more info about that performance? I'd love to go support them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope we get to see them while they are in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see one of these shows!

    ReplyDelete