I'm headed for the amazing Rocky Mountains to hear some great bluegrass
and of course to see my Colorado boys. I walked through the airports like this-
and of course to see my Colorado boys. I walked through the airports like this-
Yes, those are Krispy Kreme doughnuts and they traveled
from Hendersonville to Atlanta to Albuquerque to Durango.
This was the only item they requested I bring.
This was the only item they requested I bring.
You can't imagine how many people talk to you when you are
carrying a dozen doughnuts.
Travis, waiting for our ride and guarding the doughnuts.
Mark and Dillon on the ride back to Durango.
Aren't they cute?
Colorado may have these mountains,
but it doesn't have Krispy Kreme raspberry filled
doughnuts. It was worth carrying them 2000 miles
to see Jantzen do this.
This is what we have to look forward to for the next
few days. I can't wait to hear Old North State onstage.
*Goal #28 - Visit Dillon and Jantzen in Colorado.
How exciting! I miss Krispy Kreme as well.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you went out. How exciting. Did Travis go too? I can't wait to hear all about it this weekend.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, thanks for remembering you have some electronic friends back here in WNC. Your trip looks much better than a "cruise". Congratulations on getting the doughnuts through TSA without a groping.
ReplyDelete~Bill