Thank goodness this is the last week of project simplify.
I'm sick to death of cleaning and organizing! Projects like this
help me get motivated, but sometimes I fizzle out before I get
to the end. I stuck with this one though and there are areas
in my house that look much nicer as a result.
Last week I cleaned out my pantry and refrigerator and
it was a good thing too. I caught some of those nasty little
moths that were beginning to set up residence in my boxes.
All is well now though. It looks like I need to
go shopping, but most of my food is actually kept
in my basement storage/pantry. I get my exercise
running up and down the stairs.
A clean refrigerator.
To find out what the last hot spot mission was
supposed to be, I went here and discovered it
was to be my choice - whatever I wanted to tackle.
I chose something that I had been putting off
for some time. (can you tell?)
The craft cabinet.
Yikes!
I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
Don't you just love "The Little Engine that Could"?
* Goal #36 - Organize each room in my house.

I do love that book.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so good Liss. I still hope you will come help me doing mine now that you are all organized :)