I've been working on two pieces this month and they are both stinking hard!
Well, hard for me. Now I am playing both hands all the time and moving
around on the keyboard some. The piece that I chose to play
is a waltz, so if it makes you want to dance, feel free.
Fifth attempt
Tenth attempt
I told you this one was hard for me!
After twenty attempts, success!
If I was that "tiger mother", I would be much better
by now. But this is what you get for fifteen minutes a day.
(I'll explain more about that tiger mother when I review books at the end of the month.)
*Goal #32 - Practice piano 15 minutes a day.
is a waltz, so if it makes you want to dance, feel free.
Fifth attempt
Tenth attempt
I told you this one was hard for me!
After twenty attempts, success!
If I was that "tiger mother", I would be much better
by now. But this is what you get for fifteen minutes a day.
(I'll explain more about that tiger mother when I review books at the end of the month.)
*Goal #32 - Practice piano 15 minutes a day.
Perfect!
ReplyDeleteThat was very good. And yes, it did make me want to dance. I loved the post, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteApril, I'm so glad you found my blog.
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely an encourager!
So happy to see you play so well. Go Girl! The boys look good.
ReplyDelete