A Bit of Living, Loving and Learning
I love it too. Where did you get it?
It was my first Etsy purchase.
I think my word for the year is "give." I like your necklace and I LOVE Etsy!
I love Etsy too. They have awesome stuff. Jessica has a home front there for selling baby items that she makes.
Lisa, "Give" . What a great word. Sherri - Jessica is so creative and crafty. She must get that from you. I remember a time when you did that kind of stuff too.
I love it too. Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteIt was my first Etsy purchase.
ReplyDeleteI think my word for the year is "give." I like your necklace and I LOVE Etsy!
ReplyDeleteI love Etsy too. They have awesome stuff. Jessica has a home front there for selling baby items that she makes.
ReplyDeleteLisa, "Give" . What a great word.
ReplyDeleteSherri - Jessica is so creative and crafty. She must get that from you. I remember a time when you did that kind of stuff too.