Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Morning Walk

I love my mountain.  Okay, so the whole mountain isn't really mine, but
part of it is and the rest belongs to my nice neighbors.  Whenever we start
toying with the idea of moving somewhere else, all it takes is a morning 
walk to remind me that I live in a beautiful place and I don't really want
to move after all.  This picture was taken from my driveway, looking
down onto our pond where trout swim happily and a couple of ducks
dropped by for a recent Sunday visit.
This morning I left home with a light jacket, which I had to shed
before I returned.  It was warm and the birds were rocking their
tunes and the flowers were in bloom.  Oh man, I love spring on my
mountain!   Here's what I saw today...
                               
                               
                              
    
   
Hope you're enjoying spring in your part of the world.
*MYOF Goals #26  Improve photography skills
                           #16  Exercise five days a week for fifty minutes.

3 comments: