Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful November

First Monday counting...
                       when I share entries from my Gratitude Journal
  
His Goodness Never Ends
Counting Blessings...
1427- navel oranges
1428 - heat
1429- potato soup on a cold night
1430 - safe travels
1431- making new friends....wonderful friends
1432- primary sacrament meeting presentations
1433- new luggage
1434- ancient churches
1435-blue skies over blue water
1436- a sister who will go almost anywhere with me
1437-comfortable shoes
1438- olive trees
1439-sunrises and sunsets
1440-unusual flowers
1441- cool water on my feet
1442-shells from the Med. Sea and the Red Sea
and rocks from the Dead Sea
1443-thoughtful sons taking care of their mother
1444-beautiful women in scarves
1445- Paul, Elijah, Peter and Moses-
scripture heroes
1446- stimulating conversation
1447-prayer
1448-"skype" calls
1449- fabulous food
1450- comfortable beds
1451- school children
1452-money for buying memories
1453-snorkeling in the Red Sea
1454-rainbow fish swimming around my legs
1455- sand, pyramids and camels
1456- toilet paper
1457- dancing at an Egyptian wedding
1458-McDonalds (yes, I am thankful for McDonalds sometimes)
1459- returning home
1460- America
1461-fresh food and safe drinking water
1462- playing footsie in the middle of the night
1463-a sparkling ring filled with hope
1464- food from my garden on Dec. 1
1465- a new wood stove, installed and 
putting out the heat!
*MYOF Goal #35 - Keep a gratitude journal.

You can go to Ann's blog and download a beautiful calendar 
for the new year, for counting blessings, of course. 
It would make a nice gift for a counting friend or for yourself.  
I'm gifting myself!  Happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. 1456 made me laugh... I'm thankful too!
    I always love it when you do one of your "counting blessings" blog posts.

    ReplyDelete